Saturday, January 26, 2008

Keeping Me Busy




Here are some new photos of the kids. Time is going so fast. Maddie had her first dentist appointment and she has no concerns w/her sparkly teeth. She was so good in the office. She actually loved it, which I'm so glad. Evan has two teeth that just popped thru. Plus he is now saying Momma all the time. I love it!! Evan loves to laugh at Maddie and Maddie is so sweet to him. We have had our share of ear aches and bronchitis so I hope that season is over. Here are also a few videos that we took. In the one video notice the "side pony". This is what you get when your child walks away when you are putting their hair up. With the weather being so nice and cold we have been staying in a lot. So to get exercise we are playing a lot of hide and seek but now Maddie is getting to be a fast runner so it's hard to hide quickly : ) Plus she is so good at tell you exactly where to find her. LOL Well I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy. Enjoy every minute of everyday! Signing off : )