So Maddie has been getting ready for this holiday since X-mas. She is just like me and loves everyone one of them. I decided to surprise my mother and sister who were going to be baking the day before. I took that day off as well. So when my sister came to my house with Cole, I jumped out and yelled "Surprise". It was a great day! We made cookies, cakes and cupcakes. Plus we made a few Valentine's Day cards. Here are some photos from that day and Valentine's Day itself. We had a "heart-filled" family dinner.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
My fun Valentine's Day
So Maddie has been getting ready for this holiday since X-mas. She is just like me and loves everyone one of them. I decided to surprise my mother and sister who were going to be baking the day before. I took that day off as well. So when my sister came to my house with Cole, I jumped out and yelled "Surprise". It was a great day! We made cookies, cakes and cupcakes. Plus we made a few Valentine's Day cards. Here are some photos from that day and Valentine's Day itself. We had a "heart-filled" family dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like it was a beautiful day! Wish we could have been there too! Love, Julianne
We were so excited that you could be home for the day, if only we could have you everyday! Thanks for a fun day. Love ya!
Post a Comment