Your decorations are so cute! And the kids are even cuter! They both look so much older! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! love, Julianne
Hey Heddie! I've never seen this before!! Mom just sent it to me and its soo cute! It just made my day while I've been stuck in the library for the pretty much the past two days :) Can't wait to see you guys on Thursday! or Friday! or both!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Your decorations are so cute! And the kids are even cuter! They both look so much older! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! love, Julianne
Hey Heddie! I've never seen this before!! Mom just sent it to me and its soo cute! It just made my day while I've been stuck in the library for the pretty much the past two days :) Can't wait to see you guys on Thursday! or Friday! or both!
Post a Comment