Tuesday, October 30, 2007











Okay, So I said that I would keep this up...but as you can see it's been awhile. Things here are great. Halloween is tomorrow and Maddie is going to be a princess. Mr. Evan is going to be the pea pod. So I have the Princess and the Pea. It should be a good time. Everyone in my family comes over to our house for Halloween because we get over 500 kids. I love handing out candy because you can see all their costumes. Maddie did try to start dancing this year. She went about three times and then the three other times would not go into class. She would be all ready to go in, shoes on and all but then some of the other girls would start crying and saying that they didn't want to go, so of course she didn't. We are going to try next year when she is a little bit older. The other girls in her class were 4 yrs old and Maddie had just turned 3 yrs. I know that she will love it once she really gets into it. It's hard for me because I started when I was 3 yrs old and had no problems. It makes a difference where you go to class too. I went to a place that let the moms sit in the back of the room and watch for the first couple weeks. This class the teacher doesn't even come out and get the girls. She waits for all of them to come in the room and then closes the door, no parents. Makes a big difference. Well as you can see Evan is getting bigger. He weighs 16lbs. Maddie calls him "chunka wonka". Growing quickly. He is eating cereal, fruits, and vegs. He loves them. Cole and Maddie get to see each other on Mondays because Mandy has class. They love to play with each other. It's so funny to hear the things they say to each other, so cute. I'm so excited that Mandy is having another baby!! I love that our kids are so close!! It is so much fun! Even the trips to the store all together become a "good laugh" after all is said and done, right Mandy :) And we can't forget Uncle Josh. Whom Maddie thinks is on every train that goes thru town and we can hear at our house. "Hey Mom, Joshie and Val are riding on the train" Maddie thinks we can just go see him anytime. Little does she know he lives hours away.




We are still trying to sell my car. No luck yet with the market the way it is. So if anyone knows of someone who is wanting to buy a car, let me know. We are selling my Jetta GLX for $8,000.00 or best offer. It is in great shape. The only reason we are trying to sell it because we need more room in the car. The truck has plenty on room but not the back seats. As Mark and I discussed, the car was made for singles or couples w/out two children. We use to love to drive around in the car when we didn't have kids. Now it's just a little tight w/all their stuff. Well hope everyone is doing great and I put more pics up soon.

1 comment:

Welch Mom said...

You have been tagged! Check out my site for more info!