
Okay, from the minute I get home, I'm busy. Until 10:00pm which is about the time I'm totally exhausted. We have had a lot of excitement w/the arrival of Grant (Robb, Amanda and Cole's new baby).He is so cute!! Evan was baptised (Godparent-Josh and Mandy) and his first birthday is Sunday. He is keeping me totally busy. He is nothing like Maddie. Maddie never was into the cupboards,remotes,light switches,and outlets. Boys are much more curious. He had to take down the swing and playpen, which was a sad day for me. Now we have a gated community which is what I like to call it. Evan has all his toys inside this gated circle and he plays for hours. Maddie loves to go in w/him so it is easy to get something done with having to tail him like the police. Maddie is doing great too! Loving her brother and everything is just so great to her. We went to her first concert w/Robb,Amanda and Cole. The Backyardigans, they loved it! She is also into bowling. She does pretty well. Mark had her telling me that I need to use the bumpers! Nice. We take her places once in a while by herself so we can have some quality time w/just her. As from the pics, Mom is always doing something fun with the kids which makes them excited to see her everyday. Me too! Maddie has Grandma as the bumble bee, her as the butterfly and Evan as a grasshopper. I'm so lucky to have her to watch my kids. What an awesome gift she is giving my family! Our family is also getting into the whole organic thing. I love all the food and so do the kids. Mark isn't minding it either. Him and I feel like we have more energy. I love Trader Joe's but I have to drive to Ann Arbor because that is the closest. I'm sure I won't be writing for a while because Summer is here and the pool will be open. Hope everyone is going great.
2 comments:
They are so cute! The videos made me smile today!
Everyone is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see everyone in July. Hugs to all from Florida. David and Pam
Post a Comment